anselsdk64.dll is a virus?

Tylersteinfeldt01

So today my norton got rid of my modded .dll and called it a seventhson virus. . i have no clue wtf to do. . do i restore it? do i go back to vanilla MEA? Has anyone else had this issue? or is it just a Norton f**k up?

I think it's just Norton. I have 3 different anti-virus programs that I just ran yesterday and they didn't find anything wrong with MEAExplorer or any dll files I have installed. I mean, I could be wrong and my programs just suck, but they have never let me down before.

I think it's just Norton. I have 3 different anti-virus programs that I just ran yesterday and they didn't find anything wrong with MEAExplorer or any dll files I have installed. I mean, I could be wrong and my programs just suck, but they have never let me down before.

Ok yeah, I'm not sure either. weird thing im noticing, I run fullscreen borderless window and every so often during gameplay(after reinstalling modded .dll), for a split second, a blank window pops up and closes. . its frustrating and making me feel like it actually is a virus. . bad thing about seventhson is that it infects other programs and can potentially infect virus protection as well, causing it to ignore threats and etc. . .

Ok yeah, I'm not sure either. weird thing im noticing, I run fullscreen borderless window and every so often during gameplay(after reinstalling modded .dll), for a split second, a blank window pops up and closes. . its frustrating and making me feel like it actually is a virus. . bad thing about seventhson is that it infects other programs and can potentially infect virus protection as well, causing it to ignore threats and etc. . .

There's a "DOS" command prompt window that runs in the background, which patches the files on the fly. That could be what you're seeing.