Nexus Mods 1kb Download Speed!?

Kodo55

I've been using Nexus for games for a few years now and I've encountered slow download times before, but never anything like this.
I'm trying to download some mods for Fallout 4 and my average download speed right now is 1-5kbps. I can stream videos on youtube and use facebook just fine though, so it's not my connection.
I've tried running NMM as admin, I've added it to the firewall exceptions, re-started the modem, re-started the PC to no avail.

Are the servers particularly bad right now or something?

Tried to change download servers/regions but the only option available is "Default (CDN)".

Edited by Ruskiyvix

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been using Nexus for games for a few years now and I've encountered slow download times before, but never anything like this.

I'm trying to download some mods for Fallout 4 and my average download speed right now is 1-5kbps. I can stream videos on youtube and use facebook just fine though, so it's not my connection.

I've tried running NMM as admin, I've added it to the firewall exceptions, re-started the modem, re-started the PC to no avail.

Are the servers particularly bad right now or something?

Tried to change download servers/regions but the only option available is "Default (CDN)".

Hi Ruskiyvix,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. In order to troubleshoot we need more information. Please see this article for the details we require.

In regards to other download locations, only our Premium members are able to select their preferred server.