Nick Valentine's coat is bugged.

Khtugg

Hi all,

I've run into a bug I have not encountered before: Nick Valentine's coat had it's physics bits removed or disappeared, as if he had stuffed them down his pants save for a little on the back. I tried to use the "recycleactor" command but it didn't seem to work. If any of you's got cure or remedy for this then by all means please share, ok? If a similar graphical bug had happened to a companion that I don't use much then I would manage but Nick is an important pillar in my Fallout 4, I need him to look the best!

Here's a picture from another entity that suffered the same problem:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/15921/?

Thanks for reading.

The instant I make Valentine wear his trenchcoat or the detective coat you get from Ellie the physics cloth is present as they are meant to be but when the trade window is closed and the game continues the physics clothing immediately warps or disappears, save for the part that covers his backside. The physic'ed cloth appear just fine on female and other male characters, the graphical anomaly only manifests on Nick.

So if you think of something that might help out here then I'd appreciate of you would share :smile:

Thanks for reading

Update: Happy days! I found a cure indirectly. Nick Valentine's Day, a mod by SephDragoon, allows one to change the attire of ol' Nick, by changing Nick's race in regard to the game's codes, he is still a (prototype)synth. After I installed the mod and activated it Nick's trenchcoat is now hanging properly plus I can dress him up differently when I feel like it!

Case Closed.(See what I did there?)