What zombie apocalypse mods should be. Can it be done?

bladesmith22

Yeah I know lol if only I had enough skills and knowledge to do it. I know it would probably be just as big as enderal. I mean who wouldn't want a medieval style zombie survival game lol. But maybe one day a team of modders will scroll across this and decide to do it. But until then what is sic?

Also is there even a mod that makes the weapon and armor part of my dream come true? Like only really important npcs have armor and weapons and you just have to find them in chest or what so ever. Or what about a level list like you have to be level 10 before you can wear steel armor and use steel weapons all the way until level 80 for deadric and dragon

Yeah I know lol if only I had enough skills and knowledge to do it. I know it would probably be just as big as enderal. I mean who wouldn't want a medieval style zombie survival game lol. But maybe one day a team of modders will scroll across this and decide to do it. But until then what is sic?

If I'm not mistaken, SIC stands for Skyrim Immersive Creatures.

Skyrim Immersive Creatures:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24913/?

morrowloot bears a strong resemblance to what i think you're talking about treasure-wise. the leveled lists for generic npcs are easy to change. whole lot of named npcs in the game though.

Edited by ymf331

• 1 month later...