Photo

Slow motion running and other strange thing(s)

slow running motion character slow motion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AureliusOfRome

AureliusOfRome

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Hello!

I have multiple problems with my Oblivion.

First of all, NPCs and me are running VERY slow. No A-bomb bug it's fresh game, i dont plugged into any joystick into the USB, disabled joystick in correct ini.

The second problem is i have strange voice whenever i fight. It's a bit quiet and it's shouts battle related things (maybe it's repeat NPC shouts) . It's usually happens when me or a NPC attack or when me or the npc shouts (Like pain noises etc.)

I appreciate any help!

Here is my load order, sorted with BOSS:

Spoiler

My system specs:
Spoiler

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you!
Mark

Edited by tothmark0529, 03 June 2017 - 06:02 PM.

AureliusOfRome

AureliusOfRome

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Bump

beldaran1224

beldaran1224

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Sneaking Detection Recalibrated alters the base walk and run speed of the player and NPCs. It is covered in both the Quick Start guide and the Player's Handbook. It is not a bug, but a feature designed to give the sprinting ability some merit. If you want, you can disable this entirely. Make sure to copy the appropriate line into the Game Settings Tweaks ini and not to alter or add to SDR.ini.

AureliusOfRome

AureliusOfRome

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Thank you so much! :happy:

I literaly forget about handbook and only looked at the installation instructions.

Thank you again!

I will post if it worked or not!

Mark

AureliusOfRome

AureliusOfRome

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Thank you again!

It's worked!

For the other problem it's seems to be gone, maybe i just heard real life noises or Oblivion NPCs try to shout again.

Thank you!

Mark

hoskope

hoskope

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey, i've been searching about the same thing, since my running speed already like this without SDR. I feel like my running animation is slow, or is it like it should be? Check the gameplay video:
http://www.susirajaco.fi/temp/test.mp4

Edited by hoskope, 04 August 2019 - 02:50 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slow, running, motion, character, slow motion

Page loaded in: 1.004 seconds