Change guard's outfit

Dultus

Change guard outfits / custom guards

Hey ho,

I would like to see a mod which e.g. adds chests to cities which are equipping guards. So you as the player could change the armor of the guards in the cities.^^

So I'd be able to create a flair of "It's my city now and those are my guards!"

I'd also like to be able to place something like bodyguards on any place with custom armor as well. And those shouldn't disappear but stand still.

So basically the concept of the mod "Tundra defense".

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22330/?

Thank you for your attention! :smile:

Best regards

Dultus

Edited by Dultus

Have been wondering about a place-able guards mod for a while now, a few others have had similar requests.

What I'm hung up on is, if you place them in the creation kit, you would tell them to stay with x distance of their editor location or a reference point, etc. If you place them in-game, I'm not sure how there would be an editor location or if I could somehow drop a reference point that is pre-linked to them. The only thing I could think of then would be to use current location, but if they go off post for combat, I don't know how to get them back to where I originally posted them, rather than hanging around whatever their new location is. That and the only way I know of to place them is by console command. Better modders can do a lot of things with spells, but that's still beyond me.

That's no help, I know, but we're not alone in thinking about it.

Have been wondering about a place-able guards mod for a while now, a few others have had similar requests.

What I'm hung up on is, if you place them in the creation kit, you would tell them to stay with x distance of their editor location or a reference point, etc. If you place them in-game, I'm not sure how there would be an editor location or if I could somehow drop a reference point that is pre-linked to them. The only thing I could think of then would be to use current location, but if they go off post for combat, I don't know how to get them back to where I originally posted them, rather than hanging around whatever their new location is. That and the only way I know of to place them is by console command. Better modders can do a lot of things with spells, but that's still beyond me.

That's no help, I know, but we're not alone in thinking about it.

But those from Tundra defense did it?

Edited by Dultus