Still Crashes after Clean Mods & Load order by LOOT done.

ravrav2

So, I have been reading and watching videos about getting my load order situated via LOOT. I've done that and applied it to my NMM. I have also gone through SSEE to clean any files.
Skyrim crashes as soon as I load it up. It doesn't make it to the menu screen. Any help is very very appreciated. I am a long time Skyrim player but via console. This is my first play through on a high end computer so I'm really trying to create a new experience for myself.

Thank you.

PS: This is a screen shot of all my mods in their load order. The red text colored plug-ins i have unselected and tried running it, still nothing. I feel like I have done almost everything trouble shoot wise, but I'm no vet in modding. Thanks again lmk if I can provide any more information

Yeah im positive these are all for Special edition. The Nexus Manager wouldn't have let me download them if I dont have regular skyrim. I've tried disabling all the mods and just running the game by itself an even that isnt working anymore

Edited by ravrav2

This is where the game is located, I also inserted ENB's. I'm pretty sure I didn't delete any vital files to run the game. But yeah it doesnt run at all, not through admin, not with all the mods unselected.

All help is very very VERY appreciated, thank you nexus community