Skyrim NOT Available on Steam

LeddBate

Hmmm, I wonder if we'll eventually see Oldrim on GOG?

I think it is still a Stream Exclusive Game. If that as an expire date who knowns, ATM I would say no. Or will we see it the foreseeable future on GOG. :D But the contract can't be forever, so one day in the distant future yeah. :)

Cheeers Bloke.

PS there has to some legal reason as to why SE fall under the same crap too. it is the same game after all. Legally. The IP (Intellectual Property) can not be different for the two games. I have done IP or Copyright to the layman, to an Diploma level standard, but it tricky subject, & like religion better not to discuss in detail. It will hurt your head thinking about it. LOL hhhii)

Cheers again.

I keep trying to make SSE viable for me but it seems like reinventing the wheel with inferior resources.( although it is improving) Even if i wanted to start a new game and abandon my present characters I've literally played for years I'd lose so much functionality, ambiance and content. Maybe eventually I could get SSE up to snuff and accept some mods have no version or similar thing in SSE but since my LE is so perfect, the motivation is pretty weak