Mod Organizer Stops loading the game

ddfailxx

Hello there,

Yesterday i decided to give Skyrim another shot and of course mods had to be installed. So i fired up mod organizer and installed the usual mods i had used in the past. Everything worked out just fine including the nexus link handler. Today i had some more ideas on what mods i want and wanted to install them when the good old "no application registered" popup showed up. I thought to myself ok then just install the mods manually, but when i try to do that for any mod (it literally does not seem to matter what mod it is) the game will not start. Mod Organizer attempts to start the game and then goes back to normal mode. No error message. Nothing. When removing the new mod everything works just fine again.
Installing the same mods ("Ordinator" in my case) via Bethesda creates no problem at all.

I hope someone can give me a solution to either the manual install error or the download problem although both would be best of course.

Thanks for the effort in advance :smile:

PS: The included image is my currently working load order (not including ordinator which i installed via Bethesda)

I have now found the solution:
For anyone else with the same problem:

Try downloading the mods for the exact version of skyrim (no old mods for SE and vice versa)

Edited by ddfailxx