BodySlide refuses to open in ModOrganizer!

firepyromaniac

Bodyslide will open *outside* of MO, but if you try to launch it within MO nothing happens. Just a rotating cursor.

This is especially weird because I was using BodySlide with Fallout 4 in ModOrganizer earlier this year with little to no issues whatsoever.

I've tried an older version of BodySlide, reinstalling BodySlide, running BodySlide as Administrator, running it in Win7 compatibility mode, reduced color mode, disabling display scaling on high resolutions, but still no dice.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Here's what my executables look like in MO http://i.imgur.com/CPjAEsJ.png

Edited by firepyromaniac

I had something similar happen with mine, Where as your's Isn't running at all, mine would run, but it would open off screen and was inaccessible. My problem was one of the many armor's/bodyslide asset's i had was over the top of BodySlide. You could try moving BodySlide to so that all your other armor/bodyslide asset's go after it and see if that help's you out any?

Yeah, I tried moving its priority but nothing changed.

Problem is, mine isn't opening at all. I have task manager open just about 24/7 and never once has the window opened when trying to launch it via Mod Organizer, the actual bodyslide window only opens when the program is launched within the folder itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...