BodySlide refuses to open in ModOrganizer!

firepyromaniac

For anyone encountering a similar issue, I thought I'd lend my absolutely dick-ripping, infuriatingly mundane fix: I had been running Bodyslide through MO2 with two screens and moved their windows over to my 2nd screen while I was watching something on my main screen, so when I started Bodyslide up in MO2 the next day with only one screen, it decided to launch in the (now imaginary) screen it was running in last. So of course after two hours of fiddling around trying to find why Bodyslide showed up in my taskbar but didn't seem to exist, I turned on my other screen, switched to extend, and there it was the whole time. :)

• 9 months later...

Alright so I had the issue and this fixed it for me.
I had Bodyslide set to 'run as administrator' and after I set MO2 to run as admin as well (and restarted MO2) it worked with no issues.

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to consider switching over to Nexus Mod Manager. It is very user friendly and they have a lot of guides if you encounter problems.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

if this happens to you, most likely from a modlist that someone had 2 monitors... if you don't have another monitor, start bodyslide, click on it in the taskbar and let it vanish to the invisible monitor. Place your mouse in the middle of your screen then move it as far right as it will go.. mouse will slightly disappear on the right and will switch to those little horizontal arrows used for expanding and adjusting window sizes.. Left click and drag the now hooked Bodyslide out the side!

• 11 months later...