Unable to run game with Frosty...

DeltaType90

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it is in portuguese:

Nome do aplicativo com falha: FrostyModManager.exe, versão: 1.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5934022a
Nome do módulo com falha: KERNELBASE.dll, versão: 6.3.9600.18666, carimbo de data/hora: 0x58f33794
Código de exceção: 0xe0434352
Deslocamento da falha: 0x00000000000095fc
ID do processo com falha: 0xf34
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d2e504b037039d
Caminho do aplicativo com falha: D:\My Mods\FrostyModManager_1.0.0\FrostyModManager.exe
Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
ID do Relatório: f026dc48-50f7-11e7-bf58-90b11cf7b5d2
Nome completo do pacote com falha:
ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha:

I have a problem. When i start MEA with the ModManager it does not start the game, only Origin. I have no error massage or somthing else. ModManager minimized and the Origin Window pop up.

Do you run Origin before you start the game, or is it turned off?

If you have installed the game with Origin, you need to have logged into Origin before you run the game from the mod manager, or the manager will need to start up Origin before it launches the game, which normally isn't a problem if you have set up the Origin login to sign you in automatically when you launch it, but it could be strenuous for older PCs.

Also if you have Origin to backup your save games this can delay the launch of the game and in some cases halt the game from even launching at all.

Furthermore if you have selected the setting for Origin that will make it launch after you leave a game, this could be why the Origin window pop up and this could indicate that the game is actually being launched by the mod manager but the game then crashes, in most cases such crashes are caused by bad mods, have you tried running the mod manager without any mods?

Ah ha! Thank you for that!

I'm bookmarking this just in case I run into any problems. I'm about to mess around with the tools to get to know them and this will definitely help with troubleshooting. :-)

Should you run into trouble I can also highly recommend checking out Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/296276604211167232/320904891511996416

A lot of really helpful hands there :smile:

Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.<InstallMods>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<InstallMods>d__26.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandle
THis happens with multiple "endorsed mods"
Edited by vpisciot

Ah ha! Thank you for that!

I'm bookmarking this just in case I run into any problems. I'm about to mess around with the tools to get to know them and this will definitely help with troubleshooting. :-)

Should you run into trouble I can also highly recommend checking out Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/296276604211167232/320904891511996416

A lot of really helpful hands there :smile:

at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.<InstallMods>b__0()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<InstallMods>d__26.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandle
THis happens with multiple "endorsed mods"

at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<Run>b__0()
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<Run>d__17.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<launchButton_Click>d__13.MoveNext()
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
if i manually copy the mod file to the "frosty" Mods sub-directory I get the above error (PS user name is vpisciot)