1h sword still on back after uninstalling dual sheath redux

jpbeat

So for some reason, after properly following the uninstallation instructions on the Dual Sheath Redux mod page, my characters in all my profiles and saves, new and old and even without any mods installed (all plugins and nmm mods disabled) still sheath their swords on their back, but also use the vanilla animation / whatever animation I have installed. I'm out of ideas as how to fix it. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

Sword on back is not dependent on Dual Sheath. Which skeleton do you use? Can you post the link to your skeleton mod please?

My assumption is that this is a function of the custom skeleton alone and has nothing to do with DualSheath. Give us your Mod order (not just load order).

In addition...does only one onehanded sword appear on characters back or is it both if they are equipped with 2?

Even though you uninstalled DualSheath properly as you say I would check your last save game with the mod below to get rid of unattached script instances which might cause your problem. If you need help in handling the utility, don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

Edited by metaforce

Sword on back is not dependent on Dual Sheath. Which skeleton do you use? Can you post the link to your skeleton mod please?

My assumption is that this is a function of the custom skeleton alone and has nothing to do with DualSheath. Give us your Mod order (not just load order).

In addition...does only one onehanded sword appear on characters back or is it both if they are equipped with 2?

Even though you uninstalled DualSheath properly as you say I would check your last save game with the mod below to get rid of unattached script instances which might cause your problem. If you need help in handling the utility, don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

I installed the XP32 skeleton and it fixed my issue. I don't know if it fixed the vanilla skeleton (what I was using originally), but I dont mind using it anyway. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.