• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CaarosKingOfChaos

CaarosKingOfChaos

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

So, a while back the user "sarcasticshark" made a wonderful mod known as "Resplendent Armor and Greatsword". Problem is, that the textures are a bit low res for my tastes. Somehow, in the 10 or so months that it's been out, no one has went and retextured the items in the mod, despite the fact that the mod author has provided the photoshop files as a separate download for that exact purpose. If someone could please up the resolution on the armor and weapon to at least 2k, that would be wonderful.

Oh, and here is the mod if anyone is interested.
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/77315/?

Novem99

Novem99

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Just checked: Boots, cuirass, gloves, helmet are all 2k so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Not sure about the weapon since I excluded it because it was totally out of scale.

LeanWolf

LeanWolf

Alpha

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,492 posts

It is 2k but it's also a bit on the blurry side, I've used it in one of my personal mashups and I did have to sharpen it up. The author himself showed some images of a 4k update, but has since fallen silent.

CaarosKingOfChaos

CaarosKingOfChaos

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Just went and found them The images look absolutely amazing, I really hope that gets out.

Kazuya482

Kazuya482

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Been hoping somebody does this, the actual armor is amazing, but the textures.....could use some work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resplendent, armor, retexture, high-res, high, res, resolution, sarcasticshark

Page loaded in: 1.253 seconds