FPS and minor PC usage using Mods

diegozn

First of all, my Specs:

Video Card

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits

Amd Fx - 6300 Six-core processor (6 CPU 3.5GHz)

8192 MB RAM DDR3

Directx 11

Hello, I am having problems with my fps in the game when I use mods, and when they are disabled the fps increases and drops do not occur. But using a program to monitor my PC, I realized that when I activate the mods, 2 cores of my processors are around 0% of use and the video card loses 20% of use. I wonder if anyone has any idea what it can be and I took 2 SS showing what happens. I'm at the entrance to Riften:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4378/3yrYFq.jpg

Remembering that I not only get an average of 50 frames with the mods but also I have falls for up to 30 frames sometimes. But what intrigues me is that 2 cores are not used and a third uses 20%, and the video card loses 20% of use. The correct would happen to the contrary, increase the use of everything since with more mods should I use more of my pc, or not?
Any suggestion?

First of all, my Specs:

Video Card

attachicon.gifPLACA DE VIDEO.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits

Amd Fx - 6300 Six-core processor (6 CPU 3.5GHz)

8192 MB RAM DDR3

Directx 11

Hello, I am having problems with my fps in the game when I use mods, and when they are disabled the fps increases and drops do not occur. But using a program to monitor my PC, I realized that when I activate the mods, 2 cores of my processors are around 0% of use and the video card loses 20% of use. I wonder if anyone has any idea what it can be and I took 2 SS showing what happens. I'm at the entrance to Riften:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4378/3yrYFq.jpg

Remembering that I not only get an average of 50 frames with the mods but also I have falls for up to 30 frames sometimes. But what intrigues me is that 2 cores are not used and a third uses 20%, and the video card loses 20% of use. The correct would happen to the contrary, increase the use of everything since with more mods should I use more of my pc, or not?
Any suggestion?

Read the technical requirements for SSE....