Bolt Action God Mode.

Nick0Taylor

Sometimes you just want to f*#@ around or want to play relaxed not worrying about ammo or dying. BUT if you do this and are using a bolt action weapon it will not really work. Because you dont use ammo the weapon will not play the chambering a new bullet animation, you then are stuck with just no animation whatsoever but cannot fire, sometimes this time seems even longer than the animation. Also it feels betteer when you see that great animation. I would really apreciate if someone could make a mod that plays the animation regardless of god mode or not. Wether you still use ammo or not isnt really of importance to me. I would also be happy if someone could just tell me if it is possible to make this mod.

PS: Please do not suggest i use Immortal Mode I simply do not like using it.

dang,

i was going to not suggest you didn't use that thing you suggested in post 1.

it is a neat idea though, for potentially "pulling aggro" without expending ammunition in survival for instance.

it should be possible to make a mod counter,

that would cycle the animation, without using the ammunition per button click.

that'd be similar to the Junk Jet or China Lake detecting what grenades are in the 'magazine'.

or, the better munitions overhaul, that detects what is in the magazine... say, for firing tracer, then high-expansion, then ballpoint, hollowpoint etc.

I suppose you could use this mod, to simulate 'dry firing' an implement,

as it would then provoke aggro from the target.

which would be much easier than lugging around a separate weapon just to dry fire it.

It'd be neat to see that in a humorous "bang!" munition,

that deploys the hilarious bang flag from the muzzle.

(you critically deployed the bang flag, it deals 0 damage, but thanks to bloody mess, the opponent is defeated)

much like the previous thread about "finger-implements" - imaginary implements as in Mr Bean.