flower girls animations not working

EmeraldMaZe

Flower Girls doesn't use the SexLab framework, so I'd be surprised if that did anything.

If the characters are just standing there, then it's undoubtedly a FNIS problem. Make sure you install XPMSE (for Oldrim) or XPMSSE (for SSE). When you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, be sure to pay attention to and fix any warnings. It's never a good idea to ignore warnings in FNIS. You should also have the "SKELETON Arm Fix" checked. If you have tens of thousands of animations, then you should get FNIS XXL (see Files section of FNIS).

You should also see a line like "Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.02 ..." in the FNIS log. If you don't, then it didn't detect the mod which means that you may have installed it incorrectly somehow.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

same here.

I must say, I installed FG mid-game.

Not a fresh game.

I started a new game and then FG works fine from the beginning. But I wanna use it with my existing game and there just OSex works.

* I ran FNIS and even Nemesis - no errors

* I used LOOT

* Flower Girls is loaded/recognized cuz when I open console and type >help "FlowerGirls"< then a list appears with FG stuff.

* I used "ReSaver" to clean my save

* reinstalled all important mods (SkyUI, FG, Papyrus)

Somehow Skyrim won't initialize FG.

I don't have the MCM menu entry of FG and I don't have the spells.
But I do have one NPC dialogue where I can start seduction but when I click it nothing happens.

I dunno if that dialogue comes from FG or some of it's addons (have both Adventures and so on)

Good evening.

I have the same problem somewhat... the FlowerGirls Animations don't work, and FNIS doesn't recognize the mod. I followed the installation giude and made sure all dependencies were met. Strangely, the dialogues and the spells are present and work... it's just the animations that are flaud...

• 5 months later...

old post, but because i had the same problem, i found a solution. all of you guys that tried running FNIS but still couldn't recognized the mod, its because you ran the wrong FNIS in the mod staging folder or maybe ran the duplicate file of it. You should run the FNIS on your main game file located at c:steam/steamapps/common/skyrimVR in here you will see the FNIS Behaviour folder, dont go in there, instead go to "tools" there you will see the folder "GenerateFNIS_for_Users". Then it should work.

• 1 month later...

old post, but because i had the same problem, i found a solution. all of you guys that tried running FNIS but still couldn't recognized the mod, its because you ran the wrong FNIS in the mod staging folder or maybe ran the duplicate file of it. You should run the FNIS on your main game file located at c:steam/steamapps/common/skyrimVR in here you will see the FNIS Behaviour folder, dont go in there, instead go to "tools" there you will see the folder "GenerateFNIS_for_Users". Then it should work.

thanks man, it works

• 7 months later...

I know I am super late to this one. :ohmy: I started playing SSE again and got the Flower Girls SE. I installed FG, OSA, Papyrus SE, MFGfix, FNIS, SKSE64, etc... I was at level 36 when I installed everything. Nothing worked except dialogue. The animations, spells, everything was missing. No matter what I did, it wouldn't work. The only thing that finally worked for me was to load a save from level 20 and everything loaded and started working as it should. The spells, dialogue, and animation are all working now. For some reason, you have to go back before any of it was installed to get it to load everything and work properly. When I went back to my level 36 save, non of it showed up. But, it's worth going back for :)

***NOTE: When you install FNIS, just drag the downloaded file into Vortex. Vortex will unzip and install it. Then in Vortex settings, make sure you enable "run FNIS on deployment event". in Vortex. Also in the FNIS edit, the 3 dots on your FNIS icon. Click edit and make sure you disable "run in shell" and "run detached". ***

Here is a link to a great video on the Vortex FNIS set up: Super easy:

• 1 month later...

To make sure I am understanding, normally hostile NPCs that are NOT magic users are not hostile now.

Just a guess, you are probably running a mod (or two) that conflicts with FG. You should try to go to the FG page ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941 ) and present your problem there. You will need to list your game version, and a load order list for your mods. When you post your LO, you can use the 'spoiler' tag (the third icon up top, in the reply window, with a little green highlight in it) to hide it so it won't take up so much room on the post.

• 4 weeks later...

Aby sex animacje działały poprawnie pliki z moda FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File-5941-3-0-2-1566171791\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character:

należy skopiować do folderu gry :C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Animations\Base\FNIS Alternate Animations\Meshes\actors\character

są tam pliki hkx i Fnnis_FlowerGirls_behawior.hks i wszystko działa po wybraniu w MCM