Hello,

my wish was to make the Succubus Race compatible with Real Flying. I found the script soure "_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc", included SkyUI SDK, Real Flying and Skyrim LE sources. And i found a good Papyrus Compiler. Badly i miss 1 or 2 sources and the compiler gave me some Errors:

--- ERRORS ---

_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(54,15): unknown type art[]
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(60,26): unknown type Art
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(64,79): cannot convert to unknown type art
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(64,79): cannot cast a form to a art, types are incompatible
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(65,79): cannot convert to unknown type art
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(65,79): cannot cast a form to a art, types are incompatible
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(66,79): cannot convert to unknown type art
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(66,79): cannot cast a form to a art, types are incompatible
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(67,79): cannot convert to unknown type art
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(67,79): cannot cast a form to a art, types are incompatible
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(98,13): setGameSettingFLoat is not a function or does not exist
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(98,13): cannot call the member function setGameSettingFLoat alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(135,13): SetGameSettingFloat is not a function or does not exist
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(135,13): cannot call the member function SetGameSettingFloat alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(174,13): setGameSettingFLoat is not a function or does not exist
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(174,13): cannot call the member function setGameSettingFLoat alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(263,52): unknown type art[]
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(268,22): setHitEffectArt is not a function or does not exist
_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc(271,22): setHitEffectArt is not a function or does not exist

Time: 1,3640887 seconds
Input: D:\Games\Mod Organizer1\mods\Succubus Race\scripts\Source\_SLChangeHornsMCM.psc
Output: D:\Games\Mod Organizer1\mods\Succubus Race\scripts\_SLChangeHornsMCM.pex

Finished with 19 errors

I don't know why it can't declare the Array (54:15):

Art[] Property _ASuccubusWingStyle Auto hidden

and i don't know why it can't set the var (98,13)r:

Game.setGameSettingFLoat("fJumpHeightMin", 300.0)

especialy one row earlier the compiler say nothing by get the var.

And the magical effect property didn't find it, too (271,22):

_SuccubusForm.setHitEffectArt(none)

The other Errors are the same or consequences of the first problem.

All errors are original rows. I added only 3 rows to free rows.

Can anybody help or has an idea to clear the errors?