EA Customer Service

Thandal

How to get to a real person (they're called "Game Advisors") to help at EA Customer Service.

[EDIT: Feb 1, 2014] They've changed the process, and changed the urls!

Go to the EA Help Center and fill-out the required information, (Product/Problem/Platform).

Then look for the "Chat Now", "Call Me", or "Email Now" buttons. (Not the AHQ "Ask Now" one, unless you want to ask fellow gamers in the self-help forums. :tongue: )

(The specific options you see may vary depending on your region and the time-of-day.)

If you select "Chat Now", be sure you have enough time (at least one hour) to wait before being connected to someone. :confused:

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

Thandal, I just saw this post today, so sorry for the delayed response. You are the bomb!!! I cannot begin to describe my frustration trying to find the correct buttons to push to reach a live person at EA. I have not tried this yet, but have actually copied your post and will save it for the next time I need it. You have been right every time I have needed you, so I'm sure this is going to work for me too. I have just started playing DAO again, and have already had some issues with DLC.

But, I still love this game!!! :dance:

Thanks for the info pal!!

• 9 months later...

(NOTE: The previous post is not related to the topic, and should have been posted as a new query of its own.)

The NMM only works for the Oblivion/FO/Skyrim (the BethSoft) games. Dragon Age has too many different kinds of mods and different ways to install them for the current version of NMM to handle.

See this article for the basics: Using Dragon Age Mods for Dummies.

[EDIT:] The NMM has been updated to work with many (but still not all) DAO/DA2 mods. And it does not (yet) distinguish between the other versions and the Ultimate Edition, so it doesn't put .dazip files in the correct folder for the UE. (There's a reason the NMM is labeled "Beta".) :thumbsup:

Edited by Thandal
NMM news.

• 8 months later...