Adding Mihail's Minotaurs to OBIS SE

Jebbalon

Okay, so....

After recently updating my Room mod I'm now going to turn my modding focus to something I'd like to see in OBIS SE.

I've been thinking about it for a while now but haven't put any modding time into it yet.

What is it? you ask.... - drum roll .....

I'd like to add Mihail's Minotaurs into the ranks of OBIS Bandits!!!

I'm going to start picking through the files and see what's what. What I'd like is some feedback from everyone!

1. Should the Minotaurs be added as simple animal companions for the bandits?

- - Currently OBIS has 'Bandit Trained' sabrecats, bears and dogs. So Bandit Trained Minotaur added to that group is an idea.

2. Minotaurs could be added as an entirely new OBIS bandit Gang!

- - (for example) ... A ruthless Minotaur Lord from Cyrodiil that heard about the bandits of Skyrim working together decided to check out the rumors for himself - along with his innumerable herd.

- - We'd need to come up with some names for the different bandits in each of the level tiers 1 to 7 and the Lord himself! (they are all male right? )

3. Any other ideas you might have are welcome!

Thanks!

- this will be posted on both mod pages - out of respect for Mihail's mod page though please respond on the OBIS page

and now this message is on the forums :smile:

Edited by Jebbalon

crossed out number 1 in original post... going to focus on number 2, making the bandit gang

Number 3 still applies though :geek:

"We'd need to come up with some names for the different bandits in each of the level tiers 1 to 7 and the Lord himself!"

King Minos. He was the son of Zeus and the King of Crete. Fed virgins to the Minotaurs.

Edited by gaultjohn

Yes, he needs a fitting name like that. I'm not up on Tamriel lore regarding the Minotaurs of Cyrodiil - might be names from that lore as well.

In Greek mythos there was only one Minotaur (not that I'm all knowing about that either) Son of the Cretan Bull - or Lord Cretanbullson - lol :)