DabsForDays

​So a while back I made the switch from ps4 to pc, mostly for the wider variety of mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim on the computer. When I play vanilla Fallout with no mods, the game is fine, but if I activate the mods in NMM then as soon as I get in front of the player home after leaving the vault at the beginning, the houses around start to disappear and the road becomes invisible. The objects and road are still there, they just bug out and become invisible. I've been trying to figure out which mod would cause the problem for two weeks now, and have had no luck. The thing is, none of the mods I have affect Sanctuary. It is really frustrating to not be able to play fallout with mods, when that was the main reason I switched platforms anyway. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any help would be much appreciated!

I have similar issues in Sanctuary that kick in when I'm looking through where a vanilla object used to be. Ages ago I used one of those scrap the unscrappable mods (forget which one) and since then it's been progressively worse to the point where I up and moved my primary settlement to Starlight.

I'll have to try that cleaner and see if it helps...

​Sorry for taking so long to reply, I ended up working two shifts today and haven't had the chance to sit down until now. I had previously tried to use LOOT multiple times to see if it could figure out what was the problem, but it said my game was fine. It just now said I had 8 warnings, and a few of my DLCs and one mod have deleted​ references and ITM files, I read the tutorial on the creation kit site and I used fo4edit to clean one of the files. I'm not sure if that's the cause of the problems, but tomorrow when I get off work I will clean the rest of them and see if it solves anything. Is there a way to copy and paste my mod load order? I originally had about 250 but I've gotten it down to 130 and the game still bugs out. My specs are:

​AMD FX-8300 Eight-Core Processor

​16 GB Ram

Radeon RX 480

2 TB HD

Core Clock 1288 MHz

I'm pretty sure my computer can run the game fine, I know that mods in general are buggy and a pain in the tender side. I really do appreciate you guys helping with this any progress is good progress

Worked perfectly. Thanks.

Now I'm tearing down the entirety of Sanctuary and rebuilding it, since I first built it when all that was available was Homemaker and Snap'n'Build. So many other great building parts are available now, so it's time for the Great Sanctuary Rebuild, now that it's not constantly flickering in and out of existence....