Now Hiring - Spawns of the Commonwealth

SMB92

Hi folks,

I am currently seeking people who might be interested in helping build the mod in the title, which is already well under way. Thread here.

I am running short of time to make this mod happen fast so I would like to be able to focus on coding everything and have some people or even just somebody help with the following:

Spawn Point marker placement.

Testing and feedback of presets

Ideas and bug testing.

Pretty easy stuff, if you wanted to learn some of the coding or you know some coding already that would be good but currently no need for anything like that.

So if you're somebody with at least a bit of spare time on their hands and know at least how to build a small house in CK (just basic render window controls) and has played a fair bit of the game (know your way around the map etc) then I'd like your support. Author access is given for any long term supporters.

The mod is divided into "Regions", and is built 1 region at a time. I will explain this better if interested, but basically if you find that you can't dedicate that much of your time and your iffy on the scale of the project you can be assured the workflow is very well managed, because the project is broken up into manageable increments that don't require your head to explode just contemplating how much work needs to be done :D

Please reply if interested. Oh and contrary to the title, I can't actually pay you!. Those who impress may find Steam gifts in their inboxes, who knows ;)

I would love to help. I don't know if my "skills" are needed, I never built a house in the ck, but I know how to pull a marker on the map and I know my way around the map quite good :D

I'm not working any of my own mods right now other than bug fixes and small ideas here and there, so I have some time too.

I'm quite familiar with debugging papyrus now, if you have good enough debug messages enabled, if not I can always add them myself.

I would love to help. I don't know if my "skills" are needed, I never built a house in the ck, but I know how to pull a marker on the map and I know my way around the map quite good :D

Â

I'm not working any of my own mods right now other than bug fixes and small ideas here and there, so I have some time too.

Â

I'm quite familiar with debugging papyrus now, if you have good enough debug messages enabled, if not I can always add them myself.

Well, by build a house I just mean "can use ck render window to some extent", I probably should of just said that lol

Other wise yeah you would be perfect, being able to code and debug is a major plus :). There are debug messages in place, I have started to remove a lot of them from the spawn script itself though because there was too many lol, plus its pretty well tested. Can always re add them

If you're keen swing me a PM and we'll have a chat about it :)

at the moment I can only offer help in testing but if it works in my game you will know that it works with around 250 mods.

Keep an eye on the main thread (linked above) for when we go into open beta :)