Model Swapping on Multiplayer Characters

CREWS4DER

I downloaded the Frosty Editor in hopes that I could edit multiplayer character appearances, and I've been able to tweak a few things. But what I really want to do is swap entire character models, such as making the Asari Adept use the character model for the Human Male Vanguard or Soldier, and add helmets to the Sentinels and Adepts. Is this possible or beyond the scope of the editor? I've spent hours blindly changing things and haven't been able to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Its definitely beyond the scope of v1.0.1b of the tools, but v1.0.2 might be able to do it, depends if the multiplayer models are all referenced in the same bundle.

I'm fairly certain everything is under the appearancepreset, but nothing there can be added or changed.

• 4 months later...

It kind of worked, some bones are out of place (in the fingers mostly) and the weapons dont quite sit on her back correctly (this is male soldier with Asari sentinal appearance)

http://i.imgur.com/LlLGcvr.jpg

i know i am late to the party...but would you be so kind to explain how you did that

i am trying to swap jaal for scott (yeah i know that will probably look odd...but i at least want to see it first before i write it off)

but i can't seem to make it work- he always stays jaal-.-

would be kind if you would enlighten me^^

• 3 months later...