The ONLY mod I'd pay for in Creation Club

ambionstitches

WOHHHHH so big... there should be a simple yet pronounced response to this Bethesda trying to make paid mods... that is is a pronounced. "None"

Unless, said paid mods are now Bethesda Property in which case it bypasses the whole "Only use Assets in the game" which Sony inflicted on them. In which case, I would have to say, "Free Mods will always outstrip the Paid mods, and regardless of what you do Free will always do better." Because when it is free... we are free to do with as we wish.

Also it seems like a Giant Middle Finger to the modding community to hear a select few get paid for their work... or that their work now belongs to Bethesda and they may get Knifed later.

Feels almost like a Fine Bros, wouldn't you think?

Hey, if you can get modders to pick this up for a free mod: feel free to send them my way.

the biggist thing i fear, is as and hard as this might take. years i feel to make it will take over some lives to make this a real fallout. or as much as you can with what given tools you are given and not hard coded into the game like the melee and gnade button.

i feel there will be need of real writers to make up a rich story while a another hole team to make, design, remesh, patch (everything beth never fixed like never getting the named settler to make level 4 shops show up or even spawn in given area.

i think this will be a large team effort to get this done and finished anytime soon. if there willing to do it free then more the power to u bros. but as i said i think this will take over ones life (have no time for a job since this is there job = y i support supporting them some how.. )

really hope this will work..

(way way to much read up front sry... eyes bugged out)

cheers mate. I appreciate the support

yup. that's defo worth adding

Fallout 4 is such a mixed bag for me. I loath the main quest, I dislike the limitations in voiced dialogue. The weapons tend to take up an assload of screen space. The weapons are *ugly*..

All that being said, quest mods and overhauls are the only mods that could tempt me in a purchase.

Well, as far as lore friendly stuff there's "Tales of the Commonwealth" and "Hilda Hughes - An Institute Story" both are good quality, voice acted and fit well into the game.

they're a start but there is so much more that's needed to make FO4 worthy of the title.