[Guide] Player Armor Model Swap With Frosty

DeltaType90

Woohoo! :dance:

But you do ofc realize that if you pull this off you will be forced to give us a guide on how to do it (kidding) hehe :laugh:

hehe :P still no progress in getting the asari underarmor to appear though :( and of course I'll do it :D

But you do ofc realize that if you pull this off you will be forced to give us a guide on how to do it (kidding) hehe :laugh:

hehe :tongue: still no progress in getting the asari underarmor to appear though :sad: and of course I'll do it :D

Btw, are you on Discord?

If you are not then you should drop by there, a lot of great people there helping each other out finding stuff and bouncing ideas back and forth :)

https://discordapp.com/channels/296276604211167232/306298054045335562

hehe :tongue: still no progress in getting the asari underarmor to appear though :sad: and of course I'll do it :D

Btw, are you on Discord?

If you are not then you should drop by there, a lot of great people there helping each other out finding stuff and bouncing ideas back and forth :smile:

https://discordapp.com/channels/296276604211167232/306298054045335562

I am :D didn't think about asking there :P

This is actually a good question so I'm glad you asked it :smile:

I will be completely honest, I have actually not payed attention to this, in fact I have been so busy working on mods that I didn't even think of testing it, further more I am usually wearing the casual replacer that turns the long sleeved outfit into the underarmor, so I wouldn't even have noticed, but I will go test this now and update the guide with the info if needed and at the least I will write my findings here in the thread :wink:

Great! Thanks so much.

I've swapped guadian armor to andromeda but game doesn't start after loading screen. I mean that I can enter main menu and load my last save until ~90% then game crashes.

Do you have any other mods that makes changes to that armor?

Found the problem. Wrong appearance path for chest armor. Never do simple things after midnight...

Edited by craveo

I've swapped guadian armor to andromeda but game doesn't start after loading screen. I mean that I can enter main menu and load my last save until ~90% then game crashes.

Do you have any other mods that makes changes to that armor?

Found the problem. Wrong appearance path for chest armor. Never do simple things after midnight...

Hehe I hear that :D

Glad you got it working ;)

• 2 months later...

hi !
found your Tutorial and tried to mod my scavanger helmet ( later the N7 ) for my Biotic character where i would like to have the asari breather as helmet
saw it in an other mod on nexus with a bunch of more changes but this mod dont seems to work with my masseffect ( loading longer than usual and ingame i simply have no helmet on / in skills menu the complete character model wont load )
now i tried your steps but im little bit lost right now because i cant find the needed paths for the breather ....

perhapse you could help me ? ( already wrote the mod author where i first saw the asari helmet on the female human player character - but no answer so far )

but thx for the tutorial anyway :smile: helpet me to understand Frosty´s a little bit better

EDIT
nevermind got it working :)

Edited by Schottenschaf