[Guide] Player Armor Model Swap With Frosty

DeltaType90

Thanks so much for the guide. I'm sure glad someone went through the trouble to help the community out.

I've been working with this tool for a week or more trying to get my own mods to work, which are casual and armor swaps that don't exist on the Nexus yet. I was wondering if someone could help me locate the master shared blueprint bundle that others seem to be using for their armor swaps. What I'm trying to accomplish with one of my mods is swapping Cora's armor with the AI chest pieces. I know a full armor can be substituted for a chest piece (or even an arm piece) as long as you use the right cull tags and assign the right blueprint bundle.

It's driving me crazy, because I actually found it one night, and then friggin lost it (f... me, lol). I'm pretty sure it isn't this:

- game/mastersharedbundle/MeshVariationDb_Win32

or this:

- game/mastersharedbundle_networkregistry_win32

Any help here would be appreciated, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

this is neat!

but raises another question, i want to change female ryder casual clothe to npc science/medical clothe, can it be done?

and how to change underarmor? i see there is mod that changes the underarmor to science/medical casual, the question is how?