Porting DD content

mundordin

Is it possible to port things from Dragons domga to Skyrim? and how would one go about it if possible?

I've never ported stuff before so i'd appreciate the info

Edited by mundordin

Unless they have given a blanket permission or the person that uploads the assets get permission from the DD creators prior to the mod being uploaded then the answer is no.

I would suggest you take (another) look at the Terms of Service of this site located here:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

The important part for this issue says:

• Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games, from DLCs, music creators or from other file authors. This also includes members from countries that do not recognise copyright laws.
  • All files uploaded must have been created by the uploader or used with permission from the original author of the content. Such permission must be indicated in the Readme text attached to the file and/or on the Description page (or in the Description field for images), and must be obtained in advance, before uploading the file. If you cannot provide proof of consent then your file will be removed and your account is likely to be banned.