NPC Travel Package Bug

Reneer

So, quick and dirty explanation:

I have a custom package that looks like this. The package is applied to an NPC via a Quest Alias and the Location Alias used within the Package is filled prior to the NPC being put into the Quest Alias.

The package fires and the NPC starts walking for a moment and then stops, never to move again. I've tried everything I can think of and I've researched this bug. There's no custom navmeshes or anything that might be getting in the way. I'm honestly stumped and I've been bashing my head against the problem for a few hours so I figured I would ask for some help before I crashed into bed. If anyone has some light to shed on this, I would appreciate it greatly.

First off Im no expert but i believe packages fire off top to bottom until all conditions are met.

It sounds like something higher up in the list is unable to complete and the npc is stuck on one step because it cant complete a condition.

Did you use a 24hr clock to set things like the sleep schedule?

First off Im no expert but i believe packages fire off top to bottom until all conditions are met.

It sounds like something higher up in the list is unable to complete and the npc is stuck on one step because it cant complete a condition.

Did you use a 24hr clock to set things like the sleep schedule?

This isn't a package in the NPC's package list. It's an Alias Package that gets placed onto the NPC and overrides their package list. Thanks for trying to help. :)

Edited by Reneer