New to Nexus and PC Gaming!

EchosEnd

Hello, I'm Echo! I'm not new to gaming, TES or Skyrim, but I did finally just get a rig suitable for PC games this year. I sort of broke the game modding about three times between now and February, but I'm *gasp* actually using MO. Pretty sure being this proud of installing DynDOLOD and other more complex mods correctly makes me a dork, but hey. ¯\_(ã)_/¯

I love RPing and TES lore, and I frequently play as a nightblade, sorcerer or bard - most play styles with magic incorporated into it's strategy.

I wanted to say that I am constantly astounded by the sheer level of talent in this community. My mind is regularly blown by this corner of the internet.

Nice to meet everyone!

My mind is regularly blown by this corner of the internet.

*Steps out of dark corner of this corner of the internet* My name is Grand Admir- *cough cough* sorry wrong galaxy, my name is Sir Dr. Lord Inquisitor Qwertyzeldar and i welcome you to this corner. I do hope you stick around and enjoy modding your various games. i also suggest exploring these fine-ish (could do for an overhaul) forums as we have many subsections with there own subsections! like the debate room where people complai- i mean discuss things, or the Forum RPG room where i try to get people to play Forum RPGs, or even the simple dedicated sub-forums for the various games the Nexus hosts mods for.

If you ever have a question or need some help i am available as well as many other site users who are also quite helpful in their own ways.

oh also i typically play a simple archer/adventurer type and also enjoy a good RP.