Immersive Necromancy Quest (looking for team members).

iamLiveBait

What I have:

~ Professional voice actors,

~ Narrative design experience,

- Contractual ghost writing experience (obviously I can't disclose the projects I've worked on, unless you have an agent, then my agent can provide your agent a reference. [i know its complicated]).

~ An immersive, easy to create, Necromancer origins quest (fully detailed).

- the story line is designed to segue in and out of select vanilla skyrim quests in a seamless immersive manner.

- the mod and quests will focus on an alternative and binding paradigm for playing the game, (while focusing on strategy and manipulation rather than hack and slash game mechanics).

- This will (should) not restrict player customization, it is simply designed to add depth to the roleplaying experience.

- the story line is designed to get the character close to the point for the Undeath mod to begin.

What I need:
A small team of modders with creation kit and papyrus experience.

- All members must understand how to work as a team.

- Yes I understand that some narrative design will have to be sacrificed based on the scope of limitations in CK and Papyrus.

- Yes I have programming and game editor experience. No I do not know papyrus. Yes I know the basics of Creation Kit.

FAQ:

Q: If you have narrative design experience, why waste your time on a dead game?
A: Because Skyrim. Duh.
A.A: As a Narrative Designer I am often forced to create narratives within a predefined template. (That means I don't get to exercise my own story ideas, I just have to take "someone else's" story idea and make it not complete garbage). They say: Write me a quest about three little pigs and a wolf. I say: Blow me. (then proceed to make an interesting and engaging quest matching their criteria).

Q: I've always wanted to be a Narrative Designer, can you help me become one?

A: Sure, just close your eyes and stand next to this cliff.

Q: Duh, you haven't said anything about this Quest, Mod, Storyline-thing other than it is Immersive and about necromancy.
A: That is a statement not a question.

Q: Okay fine, what are the details of the actual quest and story?
A: I have no intention of posting that publicly. Contact me privately if you are interested and I will reveal my

If you are interested in joining the team, reply here or send me a message. If you are not interested but think you have something witty or worthwhile to say, then make like the big bad wolf and blow me.