Ravonies

Make Midgar from FFVII, with the Reactors and.... that oh so glorious Sister Ray.

It doesn't have to be too special... I doubt anyone could ever build something so big... or grand as a whole city like that... it would be a worthy challenge :3

Is it Immersive? You tell me is a massive City with a Massive Canon with a bore of 25+Feet Diameter, that is Distopian looking with dirt and grime, and oppressed by shinra with slums, and what not, that may or may not actually fit in... Immersive, possibly :3

Yes I want it to fire.... I want to see the earth get scared when it is fired... and make beautiful destruction :3

• 3 months later...

Well we never know if you don't try.
Though Which version to do? I would like to see the one with the Sister Ray. And get the pleasure of flring it.... maybe the Institute or Brotherhood of Steel owns the place too.

I also thought of something funny, the Center Tower and gun can rotate around the city... and create a rather laughable way of... hem... Fast Travel... very fast, very comedic if it were so, or badass.

Also have 'mako' Reactors able to be bombed, so we can reenact the bombing mission :3

Lastly, since it is apparent we'll all be waiting AGES, for FFVII Remake in all of its possible micro Trans Glory... which I will hate... why not have Fallout 4 dive into it.

Edited by Ravonies

• 3 years later...