questmod quest mod far harbor quest mod ambitious

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

alexrsosa

alexrsosa

The Cooliest?

• Premium Member
  • 699 posts

-Quick Read-: Quest mod that involves removing all irradiated fog (and possibly the creatures) and heals the island through a retrofitted G.E.C.K or something similar.

This idea for a quest mod for Far Habor has been on my mind since i finished Far Harbor. After leaving Far Harbor I thought maybe there was more I could do for the island. It was a pretty cool place and could have been a lot more. Plus I'm the damn Sole Survivor or whatever. Cant I do more good than finding some species-confused girl and blowing up a location of my choice? I mean, come-on. I do tht s*** in my sleep as the Vault Dweller, the Chosen One, the Lone Wanderer or the Courier. Bottom-line, I want a quest mod that allows me to make Far Harbor into a place of green or expand on that idea, without the lore unfriendliness of a replacer mod to make everything nice and green and removing the fog. Idk, I dont expect much of anything since this is an ambitious mod and modding is starting to die down. Plus Creation Club is coming.

Message me for anything related.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

modding dying down?! who told you that? they need to be slapped upside the head!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: questmod, quest, mod, far harbor, quest mod, ambitious

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.039 seconds