a mod that allows your kids to live in different homes?

concheror

hi

so in the vanilla game you're allowed a limit of only 2 kids, which is dumb when each of the 6 vanilla houses can house 2 children, which means the cap should be twelve. and with Hearthfire each of the 3 properties can potentially house even more.. there's just so many empty beds, its sad.

im aware of and have TMPhoenix's multiple adoptions mod, which increases the amount of adoptable kids to 6, but still all the kids are forced into the same household. if i tell one child that we're moving to riften, all the children move to riften.

is there a way to make this not happen? to tell 1 kid to live in riften and 2 kids to live in solitude and 2 kids to live in whiterun, etc.? it makes sense since each house has a steward to look after them.

it would just be like that simple dialogue "live in my house in x city", except it would only apply to that one child instead of ALL the children.

i've looked all over for a mod that allows this, but none seems to exist :sad: is it just impossible with the game's engine? it seems so easy and doable. if anyone could tell me some pointers as to how to start making this mod (i have 0 experience), or if it's possible, or if you want to do it yourself, please respond!

thanksssss

Edited by concheror

• 6 months later...