Player "overall" speed multiplier - both attack and movement speed

Squerol26

Hello.

I have a small mod request to TES IV Oblivion - player "overall" speed multiplier...

By "overall", I mean both movement and attack speed multiplier, independent of speed stat, encumbrance and weapon type currently used (just multiply current speed values which player has from current speed attribute/encumbrance and weapon type currently used).

I've browsed internet for console commands, cheat engine tables, mods, but found nothin. Only console commands for Fallout 3/NV and TES V Skyrim. Don't work in Oblivion. And just walk/run speed changes through console/mods for TES IV.

Would be happy if latest Unofficial Oblivion Patch supported (to make it work with most of mods, like Maskar's Overhaul).

For what do I need that stuff?

Just want to increase every opponent "overall" speed compared to hero with that - just speedhack whole game (with Cheat Engine Software), and then just lower overall player speed with modded speed multiplier.

I've done that stuff in Dark Souls PtdE, Dragon's Dogma, Gothic 2 and had a blast from playing it with that speed changes, can't return to vanilla speeds anymore.

I want to replay Oblivion (hmmmm couldn't count which replay will be :laugh: ) but I would like to make melee combat more intense. Not interested in enemies power boosting, I prefer melee AI mods + speed increase changes over that.

Thank You for any help.

• 3 weeks later...

Nevermind. Found a way to:

- change weapon attack speed for player character and enemies (NPCs and monsters) separately,

- change monster movement speed separately,

- change global movement multipliers (run, sneak, etc.) for every NPC and player

All stuff with Cheat Engine

Couldn't find movement speed modifier for player and NPC separately and I just gave up there.

Still, already made some tiny game modification with help of found values