Hello

CaptainBlip

Just saying Hello been using Nexus for years but under a different username never really liked the name so i never really participated.

So i made this more serious account where i plan on actually being a member of this awesome community and maybe even uploading some of my own creations.

I am still new to modding so it might take me a bit to feel confident enough upload stuff!

I currently am playing Fallout 4, Overwatch, and The Sims 4

I am just starting to learn how to make mods for Fallout though. I have made a good amount of things for The Sims 4 though :P

If you haven't already done so, I would suggest requesting your old account to be closed. You can be banned for having two accounts.

Account Closure Requests Forum:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5416300-account-closure-requests/page-1031

With that said, I too enjoy The Sims games. I have yet to purchase The Sims 4 - but I did greatly enjoy playing The Sims 2.

I will echo the "two accounts" comment by @DaddyDirection. It can even happen for two accounts on the same network, so if there are two users in the same household you need to let the admins know.

As for uploading, take a chance and just do it. The worse that happens is that you have to report a user for being an <expletive deleted>. But the good always outweighs the bad.

Oh man i got a lot of people using my network and one using my PC to play games on while i work and all of them have seen me on this site downloading mods and seeing me transform my games into different games since fallout 3.

So saying that i may have up to 5 accounts on my network, or maybe just me i dunno. As for the other account its on a e-mail that does not exist anymore(or i just cant access it, was for joining sites i did not trust cause i was hella paranoid). I either cannot remember my name or password it was just numbers and letters it was bad repeating letters and numbers in an illogical way and so was my password... i just always had it saved on my browser on my laptop. which was destroyed so i was forced to upgrade to a nice tower.

But if all this is a problem i'll just close this account and stay anon lol... :happy: would suck to get banned as soon as i was gonna start being a supporter to this site cause it really is an awesome one.

Edited by CaptainBlip

I was just saying hi :cool:

I will still support Nexus cause they have earned it if i get banned later i'll understand why now though.

Took me years to say hi and now i gotta pm people i think i'll pass. :ninja:

And i'm paranoid.

This does not help.

There's all sorts of types out there i am just one of those types.

• 1 year later...