Pres. Trump gets it Correct.

Deleted54170User

The bomb to end all wars. Ripley's Believe or Not!

Whoopsie!

Wow this getting old act has called up memories of my childhood. I remember reading the Weekly Reader in 2nd, 3rd, grade. Each week Ripley's Believe it, or Not! was like a comic strip. With interesting stories. A bomb to end all atomic wars.

So, powerful it would rip half the planet apart if set off. If the world leaders could not refrain from atomic, hydrogen, neutron, and another few devastating bombs created by scientists to serve as a way to modernize medicine, surgery, and give humans a longer life span.

It was written that the Scientists created a famous bomb that doesn't kill vegetation too, just humans.

The so called Scientist's, someone said anyway, that if mankind can not curb it desire for war with the new bombs the scientists built, so they built one more bomb they could set off; that would destroy the Earth.

Ripley's Believe it, Or Not! I should look more closely at their webside and see if that one bomb to end all wars was their quote or some of the other Sci-Fi Sunday Comic strips with Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, in the late 1950's and early 1960's.

A bomb to end all Wars.

If that is true, I wonder if there are any of those scientists alive and ready to detonate such a bomb. So far, well, at least I have, lived long enough to know what the people of Earth have done to each other.

Always the good, Clean killing group, just bomb the hell out of everybody; and the Bad mad raiding, looting, raping people with an education equal to a Kindergartener with no home life education beyond a house of prostitution.

Let them out of the public schools, let them join the military. lock them away until the prisons can no longer hold them so they can carry out their sinister ways.

Scary!!!

The bomb to end all wars. Ripley's Believe or Not!

Whoopsie!

Wow this getting old act has called up memories of my childhood. I remember reading the Weekly Reader in 2nd, 3rd, grade. Each week Ripley's Believe it, or Not! was like a comic strip. With interesting stories. A bomb to end all atomic wars.

So, powerful it would rip half the planet apart if set off. If the world leaders could not refrain from atomic, hydrogen, neutron, and another few devastating bombs created by scientists to serve as a way to modernize medicine, surgery, and give humans a longer life span.

It was written that the Scientists created a famous bomb that doesn't kill vegetation too, just humans.

The so called Scientist's, someone said anyway, that if mankind can not curb it desire for war with the new bombs the scientists built, so they built one more bomb they could set off; that would destroy the Earth.

Ripley's Believe it, Or Not! I should look more closely at their webside and see if that one bomb to end all wars was their quote or some of the other Sci-Fi Sunday Comic strips with Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, in the late 1950's and early 1960's.

A bomb to end all Wars.

If that is true, I wonder if there are any of those scientists alive and ready to detonate such a bomb. So far, well, at least I have, lived long enough to know what the people of Earth have done to each other.

Always the good, Clean killing group, just bomb the hell out of everybody; and the Bad mad raiding, looting, raping people with an education equal to a Kindergartener with no home life education beyond a house of prostitution.

Let them out of the public schools, let them join the military. lock them away until the prisons can no longer hold them so they can carry out their sinister ways.

Scary!!!

Good lord...

giphy.gif

• 10 months later...