[Error] 'Combined key ref errors for cells'

Can anybody help me fix this issue?

'Combined key ref errors for cells'.

I'm creating a mod that has track sections stretch across quite a few cells. Most of it is okay, but one cell is giving me errors. In-game, I get the big red exclamation mark.

I've attached the 'EditorWarnings.txt' file

• 6 months later...

Same message for me too, upon loading my Worldspace mod in the Creation Kit. I have a worldspace that has a train track running through most of it. I'm not sure what's causing the error. Sure would be nice to know if it needs to be resolved or not.

cypher2012, I have the exact same line as you "EDITOR:KYWD '' (00054BA4) Editor ID 'WorkshopPowerConnection' for KYWD (00054BA4) is not unique, previous object (000002D0) is type AVIF. Editor ID will be set to 'WorkshopPowerConnectionDUPLICATE000'."

Help us, anyone?? Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi everyone! I am creating a mod and I ran into the same error you guys mention. in my case the problem was this error:

MASTERFILE: !!!!!! Cell DLC01LairExt (0000E017) does not own combined data but current combined extra differs from ESM data (ESM: 28, Curr: 29). Restoring ESM data.

This happened because when creating the previs in the CK it affected that cell and since it is shared with the Automatron DLC, it generates conflict, it looks for the precombines and does not find them or something like that. I solved it by removing that entry from my mod with FO4Edit. I no longer got the error message in CK after that and the mod works perfectly. Hope it helps you!