TUTORIAL: Assign Meshes to NEW Body Parts

FavoredSoul

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there actually any bad sides to not have a dismemberment modifier at all?

I have removed that modifier from my meshes and have not had any issues at all.

However, some users have reported invisible meshes.

Right now, we are trying to find out if it is caused by a custom body mod.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I made a tattoo mod that replace the femalebody_1.dds each time you want to equip one.

I was wondering what I have to do to make this work with textures so i can equip tattoos as rings, amulets or helmets...is this possible?

Thanks in advance ^^

m0ckin9bird

• 3 weeks later...

Yes this is all fine and dandy, just FYI Sesamin has already been taking advantage of this for some time now with his combination vanilla outfit mod. I suggest since that's a total female armor overhaul to probably mainstream any new pieces toward that mod's slot usages.

Look at the date on the OP.

The information found here allowed most people to start using the new bodyslots in the first place.

There is no "official" list of what custom gear should be using which of the new bodyslos. To make a suggestion that some random mod should be it... probably not going to happen.

Edited by FavoredSoul

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is there a way to get a mod that uses a nonstandard body part area to show up in first person because I'm having trouble with this? (it shows up in third person just fine thanks to these instructions)

I'm way too late, but for anyone else inquiring about this issue, I have added the necessary information to the original post.

Edited by FavoredSoul