Skyrim on the Nintendo switch

JustATac0

I heard that Skyrim on the switch isn't going to be SSE or anything spectacular. I was told it is just going to be regular oldrim. I don't know for sure if this is true or not but what are your thoughts on it?

No opinion. PC MASTER RACE! I only intend to get the console for zelda games. With talk from Nintendo bringing their games to pc i might not even bother.

you will become a peasant if you buy switch XD

dont buy and support lesser systems if all goes over too pc games will be better made XD

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zelda actually seems like the better game at this point (I mean, strictly game mechanic wise). And ironically, I get the feeling the devs were Skyrim fans... and fans of some of it's mods. It's got features that are similar, but even better than Skyrim mods. Like chesko's frost/camping suite. And various combat behavior you only find in mods (like enemies equipping randomly available weapons).

As for Master Race... I just don't think Nintendo as relevant to the PC vs Console argument, because Nintendo makes games you can't get anywhere else. While XB/PS4 are directly competing with the PC, for the most part. So it's kind of nice to have both, imho.

Edited by kthompsen

Zelda actually seems like the better game at this point (I mean, strictly game mechanic wise). And ironically, I get the feeling the devs were Skyrim fans... and fans of some of it's mods. It's got features that are similar, but even better than Skyrim mods. Like chesko's frost/camping suite. And various combat behavior you only find in mods (like enemies equipping randomly available weapons).

As for Master Race... I just don't think Nintendo as relevant to the PC vs Console argument, because Nintendo makes games you can't get anywhere else. While XB/PS4 are directly competing with the PC, for the most part. So it's kind of nice to have both, imho.

competing are you kidding with me

consoles are dying breed

The Switch can run Unreal Engine 4 on medium settings, it can probably handle SSE at 720p/900p docked, it's not very demanding per say. I'd be more interested in whether Nintendo is gonna allow mods on there, and in what capacity. I know they've been vehemently anti-modding.