Bruma SE

Kodiak412

I used the alternate start patch that allows you to start from bruma, so far it's working great, except I get massive "stutters" in the Actual city.. other than that, this seems ridiculously well done. everything looks better than I remember akyrim looking, and the dialogue and atmosphere feel extremely organic. I never really played through oblivion ,because I started off on skyrim on ps3, and going from that to oblivion made the gameplay feel like a Nintendo game. From what I remember, they seemed to nail the atmosphere of oblivion, which is great.

Does anybody knows :

- Where should be placed in the load order

- Can we bring companions into Bruma

- Which other mods are not compatible with Bruma ( open cities, etc, )

... appreciate your help, thanks.

I installed Bruma while in mid game, sorted it out with LOOT and it was placed in the right place and order ... no CTD's after one hour playing it. It does looks great, however, I started Absent Antiquities ( or whatever it is ) and I do not see the map marker at all .... my main concern was stability and find out if I had to start a new game. Will see how it does perform as I progress deep in to it.

Hi guys,

There are some places that I cannot go / cannot pass but those places are marked in my map ... are those places unlocked once you get the quest related to them ? Is anybody having the same problem ? There is a huge tower to the south of the map that I cannot access and other places to the east, west and south that are marked in my map ( as available places to discover ) but the game does not allow me to "pass" or "go" .... please help !!

• 2 weeks later...

Parts of the map are for a future full province release. The large tower to the south is the Imperial City and not yet finished (As far as I'm aware). I can't speak for the team but I think the map markers outside the playable area are probably there because they didn't want to remove things they had already implemented.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the game to load and run, entered the town of Bruma. Got a quest to get cider, but the houses are all locked. I have three quests with the solution is behind locked doors. How can I finish a quest? It is midday, places should be open. What gives?

Edited by jbarradale