Better Heads BRIGHT PINK VAMPIRE FACES?!?!?

AAAZZZzzzaaa

I have encountered a rather annoying issue with Better Heads as described by the title. You can see the texture that's supposed to be there but an annoying bright pink tint is always present. I haven't the faintest what is causing this, pretty sure its on all races too.

I have tried reinstalling the mod in different ways and no luck. Its strange because I have used this mod before without this problem :/

Help... please...

Edited by AAAZZZzzzaaa

Pink / purple textures in Morrowind means missing textures, what does your warnings.txt say?

Looks like the colour map's there (the tint), maybe missing another one like a normal map (but then I think they're just supported in OpenMW).

I don't want to waste anybodies time on this and should of really taken this down.

Thanks for showing that you would of helped but I'm just going to install different mods. I was just using better heads but the vampire faces weren't loading, no idea why but guess I'm not going to find out. (Weirdly the pink face appeared on OpenMW and a plain, white, textureless face appeared on the Vanilla engine)

Sorry if there were any inconveniences. X

• 2 years later...

Real quick: You solved my problem with that reference (OpenMW_BetterHeads Vampire Texture Fix-link) Dragon32.

I had the mentioned purple/pink heads on vampires. Overwriting the BetterHeads vampire textures (TGA - targa) with the DDS equivalents from the fix package, corrected everything for me. I have the BetterHeads 2.0 install and applied the vampire texture fix 2.0 ditto. Everything is fine!

Thanks and have a nice weekend. ;-)