Facing several problems after AWOP, PN and others

bbman13

I've been playing modded New Vegas for a while on an old PC that my cousin had, so I had to do everything myself on my new PC. The first few times I installed the mods I did it all at once and broke the game. Most recently, I have been installing mods gradually and tested the game for a few minutes before installing more. I left most of the big mods for last because installing them first in the past created problems. They all worked well until I installed those big mods, namely AWOP, EVE, and Project Nevada. Some of the problems include:
- Missing weapon textures on player after respawn, and on NPCs from the get-go (I had installed Millenia's WRP and it had worked well before this)
- Blood textures missing (fixed - I found out this was due to a conflict between EBT and EVE, yet installing the compatibility patch did not seem to work so I deleted it - would be nice to have though)
- Missing faces on AWOP NPCs in Goodsprings (I had installed New Vegas Redesigned 3, and the compatibility patch for AWOP. It worked on one test run but the other times have missing faces and red exclamations)
- Missing texture red exclamation appears when I die from laser weaponry
- F4 Quickloot has enlarged text (somewhat fixed - I just disabled it for now)
- Unable to open cheat locker for Weapons for the New Millenia near Chet's shop, as well as certain containers (F4 Quickloot allows me to take items inside but deactivating the quickloot mod doesnt fix this)
- Missing icon on Pipboy for Weapons of the New Millenia guns, replaced by a blue square
- Stuck on grey screen after death with main menu music playing (fixed - problem was caused by Fast New Game mod, however I am still curious how that problem happened)
- Bullet holes in walls replaced with white squares
I haven't uninstalled the game yet cause I'm not sure whether reactivating certain mods could do this - they worked for some but not w/ others. My load order is as follows:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Active Wasteland.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
IWS-Core.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
Decrucifixion.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm
Momod.esm
SaxxonsQuestPack.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp
NVStripOpen.esm
The New Bison Steve Hotel.esm
AWOPDeadMoney.esm
More Traits.esm
Companion Core.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Caliber.esm
CFWNV.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
NevadaSkies.esm
RobCo Certified.esm
Companion Share & Recruit.esm
AWSW.esm
More Perks.esm
More Perks for Companions.esm
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Smalltalk.esp
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
Realistic Wildlife.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Followers Ready To Fight.esp
Active Wasteland - Vanilla Replacements.esp
Loot Vehicles.esp
NiptonRebuilt.esp
AWOPCaliberXAmmoPatch.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
IMPACT.esp
Active Wasteland - Dead Money Replacements.esp
More Perks Update.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
Active Wasteland - Coffee Maker.esp
Unique skill Magazines.esp
StripOpenMain.esp
Banditv3.esp
Portable Bedroll - Well Rested.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
Active Wasteland - Dead Money Coffee Maker.esp
Active Wasteland - Dead Money Goggle Tints.esp
Active Wasteland - Goggle Tints.esp
QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp
GRA WRP Compatibility Patch.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
Oven Cooking.esp
Quick Trade.esp
CFW-DLC.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
IWS-DM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
IWS-LR.esp
KillableKids.esp
LightUpAndSmokeThoseCigarettes_edisleado.esp
More Perks for Companions Update.esp
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
TheInheritance.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
Russell.esp
More Traits Update.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
Follower Home Marker.esp
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
Moddable Unique Weps.esp
AWOP - Russell.esp
hunter.esp
TheBetterAngels.esp
GoodspringsPlayerHome.esp
FNV NPCs Travel.esp
AWOP Interim Fixes.esp
Decrucifixion.esp
Companion Share & Recruit Companions.esp
Holster.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
Crossbow.esp
ArisakaType99.esp
UrgeWasterScarf.esp
ProneMode.esp
bzArmour.esp
Sunglasses Shipment.esp
Sunglasses Shipment - Four Eyes.esp
Sunglasses Shipment - Merchant.esp
PortableCampsite.esp
LeeEnfieldNo4.esp
Ragdolls.esp
WeightlessAmmo.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
Ammo.esp
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
xatmosSkillPerks.esp
SignatureWeapons.esp
SignatureArmor.esp
ScottmacksBastardGun.esp
FPSWeaponWheel.esp
BoltGun.esp
R.A.C.E. Station.esp
Real Weapon Names.esp
AWOP-NVR3.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
1nivPNSLPatch.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
DLC Weapon Integration - WMX.esp
Burning CampFire.esp
HelplessFalling.esp
GBetterHookers.esp
Modified Combat Values v2.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.CaliberX4+.Patch.esp
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
Total active plugins: 150
Total plugins: 161
I had also planned to install Arwen's realism tweaks, ILO, Anim Prostitution and Realistic Headshots after those.
Could somebody help me out with this? I don't know which mods should and should not overwrite which mods, and whether reactivating solve these issues. I've had LOOT rearrange my load order and it didnt seem to report any conflicts or missing masters. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance and to my American friends happy 4th of July :)

1) Please see at least the 'Third Rule: The Rule of One', 'Essentials for Getting Started', 'Towards Game Stability', and 'Merge Patch File' sections of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. Among other things it will point out that you have exceeded the "plugin cap". Suggest you read it all if this is your first time installing mods for this game.

2) That sort for your "load order" is not correct. For one thing "YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp" belongs much closer to the beginning of the LO, and too many things are "alphabetical". They don't sort out that way. Use LOOT initially at least. Covered in the "General Advice" article.

3) "Install order" is just as important as "load order". You need to prioritize which mods are most important to your desired play and install them first. You need to see in your testing if less important ones conflict. Covered in the "General Advice" article.

4) Pay particular attention to the advice to NOT install Steam to the default "C:\Program Files" folder tree. It's my understanding that the most recent releases no longer do so, but you really have to move it out of there if it did.

5) Most of the rest of your problems seem to be related to "ArchiveInvalidation". Are you using a "mod manager"? they all include a "toggle" for this. Covered in the "General Advice" article.

6) Have patience. It takes time to get a stable game modded, but you don't want to lose 80-100 hours of your playthru because you rushed into it.

-Dubious-

Thanks Dubious. Yes, I have tried toggling Archive Invalidation many times but the texture problems keep coming and going, even after getting the load order revised. Even after uninstalling NVR3, everything looked okay when hunting geckos with Sunny but returning to the Goodsprings Saloon, everyone had missing faces and weapons were also marked with the red exclamations. I have been looking for threads that help with installation order for the most popular mods, but nothing helpful has come up, apart from one that deals with UI mods only. Either way, I'm planning to wipe everything and start fresh soon, so if there's nothing else to add that can help, this thread can be closed...