REQUEST - Wynne

gabrielcfrobeiro

Hey guys, I'm kinda "new" here and this is my first post here on the forum and I couldn't find the rules about it so I'm sorry if this is not allowed to make requests here or any place.

ABOUT THE REQUEST:

Could anyone modify Wynne's hair with Eleanor Cousland's hair? She is so pretty but her vanilla hair it's very disappointing

Assuming that what you are looking for is Wynne's vanilla morph with hairstyle hf_har_ha4a_0 (the style used by vanilla Eleanor Cousland and Anora, among others), here you go.

I can't test it in-game (since I don't have DAO on my computer any longer) but it was a simple edit and should work... just drop it in your override folder and make sure there's no other hf_genfl_wynne.mor file in there.

Assuming that what you are looking for is Wynne's vanilla morph with hairstyle hf_har_ha4a_0 (the style used by vanilla Eleanor Cousland and Anora, among others), here you go.

I can't test it in-game (since I don't have DAO on my computer any longer) but it was a simple edit and should work... just drop it in your override folder and make sure there's no other hf_genfl_wynne.mor file in there.

Hey, thanks for this edit, I'm already using it! <3

Edited by gabrielcfrobeiro