Heavy Traffic ×

Player Merchant Stall

SkorneTetZu13

Can anyone point me to a Mod that allows the player to set up his own vendor? (In hopes such a mod exist.)

I used something similar in Skyrim. You were able to set-up up a Vendor Stall, Hire a Worker; and any items you placed in a chest were sold over time. And the money earned was left behind, less the employees salary.

So.... is there anything out there like that; and if not; is such a mod possible for FallOut???

Advanced Thanx for any Help, Info... etc.

Settlement Garage Sale is pretty much it. You can build a vendor stand, put items in it, and they will be sold over time, with a price based on your stats. You can assign a settler to it, but it's not required and they won't get a wage of any kind.

LOL that's what's wrong with the world, slave labour still a thing. Pay the damn workers :D

Settlement Garage Sale is pretty much it. You can build a vendor stand, put items in it, and they will be sold over time, with a price based on your stats. You can assign a settler to it, but it's not required and they won't get a wage of any kind.

LOL that's what's wrong with the world, slave labour still a thing. Pay the damn workers :D

We rebuilt their housing, provide defences, and now they want pay?

:P

Lmao you sound like the government :D

You can charge more taxes when they make more caps. Provide them with enough infrastructure and necessities like healthcare and utilities so they can focus on their economy of their businesses.

You own all the power and farms so you pay them a wage but charge them for the product. Along with your exports, this ensures a higher rate of return on your taxes. Control your borders and imports thoroughly to stop cheap outside product taking over. Its martial law now so you can wage war with the competition, just accuse them of being synths and the politics are sorted. This is rare though since you built the economy. The strength and health of your people will result in sheer dominance across the country.

All sounds good in theory until a group of self entitled and self oppressed clowns form a revolution to overthrow you and use the fact youre a millionaire as propaganda to sway the masses into thinking they could have that life too if they overthrew you. That or accuse you of being a synth.

Humanity is a wonderful race.

@JKRuse - I'll try it immediately! Thank You!!!

@EveryOne Else - www.Cyber-Addicts.com -- Seek Help Quickly... Seek Help Now!!! No, Seriously... Get Help!!! :laugh:

Edit: Just an FYI - I tried it out and it works excellently!!! Thanks Again.

Oh... and I promise every time I collect my Caps to give the worker 10% :happy:

Edited by SkorneTetZu13

Lmao you sound like the government :D

You can charge more taxes when they make more caps. Provide them with enough infrastructure and necessities like healthcare and utilities so they can focus on their economy of their businesses.

You own all the power and farms so you pay them a wage but charge them for the product. Along with your exports, this ensures a higher rate of return on your taxes. Control your borders and imports thoroughly to stop cheap outside product taking over. Its martial law now so you can wage war with the competition, just accuse them of being synths and the politics are sorted. This is rare though since you built the economy. The strength and health of your people will result in sheer dominance across the country.

All sounds good in theory until a group of self entitled and self oppressed clowns form a revolution to overthrow you and use the fact youre a millionaire as propaganda to sway the masses into thinking they could have that life too if they overthrew you. That or accuse you of being a synth.

Humanity is a wonderful race.

true if you were to hole up in a fortified settlement leaving the settlers to try and survive while you live the life of luxury.

but unless you go Nuka World on the Commonwealth, you don't have that luxury, you are too busy being heroic and reminding the settlers, every day, that they can't manage without you.