Disarm Chime Alarms

Alphast

I was wondering if it would be possible to replicate more or less the Fallout 4 functionality of disarming the chime alarms that are present in nearly all Skyrim dungeons. It would massively add to immersion, especially for stealth / thieves players. It would also be functional because right now, followers can trigger them even if you passed them with ease. A similar thing for pressure plates and other traps that reactivate (spike doors) would be great too. Ideally, it should be based on Lockpicking (to succeed without triggering the sound and detection of hostile or neutral NPC's) and/or Stealth (to vary the base difficulty).

Edited by Alphast

OK, I have started working on this with the CK and the good news is that it seems doable. The bad news is that it will require a lot of work in Papyrus. I've installed Papyrus language editor in Notepad++ for ease of reading. These objects are actually called Bonetraps01 and 02 in the CK and apart from the object themselves have no other script that the havokNudge triggered detection event. The idea would be to add a modified version of the Tripwire script (which means as the parent TrapTriggerBase).