The Care Taker

TerrorFox1234

@DragonForge777; The "Care Taker" is not a person, much less a mod author. It is an account used to hold mods whose authors no longer want any responsibility for them, but want to leave them available to players.

So I hope you understand it is highly unlikely that any changes will be made to the mod you're asking about.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok how do I get mods such as Dolls, Sassy Girls, Sassy Teen Girls, and Cute Adoptable Children Vampire version for Skyrim and SSE. Lost everything now I can not find them anywhere. I did find a pay site for Dolls, Sassy Teen Girls but he changed the way they look so I'm not a big fan of it. Can anyone help me out.

• 1 month later...

- Permission Request - UNP Armor and Clothing Replacer

Greetings, if at all possible I would like to "try" to make a port of the mod mentioned above to UUNP for Skyrim SSE. I am fairly new to modding, with a number of failures under my belt, however I would like to state that I am getting better, albeit very slowly.

- Permission Request - UNP Armor and Clothing Replacer

Greetings, if at all possible I would like to "try" to make a port of the mod mentioned above to UUNP for Skyrim SSE. I am fairly new to modding, with a number of failures under my belt, however I would like to state that I am getting better, albeit very slowly.

If the original author granted such permissions, then this is possible. Otherwise, it's unlikely.

The "Care Taker" does not have the right to change the permissions associated with a mod, simply to maintain its availability when the original author no longer wishes to do so.

The exact language is this: "Keep in mind that we will grant permissions according to what the original author outlined before transferring the mod over [to the Care Taker]."

Hello, I'm looking for old Skyrim mods (preferred are quest mods) which not yet exist also for SSE and which I can convert to SSE and also add an SSE translation to german.

Maybe you can help?