You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* T2

*I Like* having over 600 FMs for it

*I Like* using my 42" LCD TV as a monitor....

• 4 weeks later...

*I Like* my new Lucid queen size 10" memory foam mattress

*I Like* my new craftsman lawnmower

*I Like* my new Hamilton Beach easy reach toaster oven

( the above were non paid for product adverts )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*I Like* chicken tikka masala

*I Like* curry rice

*I Like* saag paneer

• 4 weeks later...

*I Like* how I can often be so literal

*I Like* how I can also be sarcastic at times

*I Like* only being mostly human....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I like my new Expresso' machine.

I like the idea of learning ways to spice up a meal so it tastes good while not poisoning myself. Since this evening will be my first time making a meal with spices I am going to be very careful about what I chose to use to spice it up and how much to use.

I like being able to dream about a place with a pond that rises up from beneath the ground and life begins waking from their Winter hibernation.

As the pond reaches it fullest state I like seeing the variety of life emerging. So many species of creatures and plants are busy emerging from their various types of starters.

Mud turtles, tadpoles or polliwogs, minnows, water bugs, black flies, dragon flies, caterpillars stretching and climbing along stocks of Cattails building a chrysalis and turning into butterflies. All sorts of wild flowers bloom. Wild and free gophers, squirrels, deer, antelope, foxes, horses, snakes, and more come for a drink, and some do bathe. Being careful not to get pinched when a large mud turtle is snapping his jaws chasing minnows that try to hide anywhere they can.

As dusk falls seeing willow-the-wisps ghostly attendance dancing in the fading Sunlight glimmering off the pond's humid air is a delightful light show with all the colors from the flowers and green stalks blending in.

If the pond I remember was still active it would be seeping slowly back into the ground, and all the life from above it, around it, and even underground would be going into hibernation.

The humid air around and over the pond would make for a special event as Halloween nears and the moon light would be giving the dusk a glowing cover of humid air streaming up into the night sky; making it look like ghosts of all the living things leaving their hibernating bodies behind.

Rising to the stars; where their spirits dwell, until it's Spring again.

I like the memories I have of the pond.