You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Of all my relations, *I Like* sex the best, and my sister the least....

I like procreation best. The word recreation seems to suggest destructive behavior. Although I would have liked to have won a game of ping pong when I was first starting out playing against Dad and two older brothers. When I got bigger and good enough to win a game in the recreation room, they had gone out to seek fame and fortune. I had four more years before I could legally leave the house at the time.

I wonder if Oedipus liked sex after he realized what he'd inherited?

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:55 AM :

"*I Like* that I deleted the content so

I may use it at another time...."

Posted today:

*I like* that I now have no clue what I deleted....

I like playing with food. Before it is turned into the spectacular dinner for all occasions and after I get a serving onto and into my dinning table items. Birthdays, holidays with family, and food on trays we pass around to put on our plates, in bowls, and cups with saucers.

I like it because I think it is the best time of life when everyone is enjoying the divination, creation, sharing, and eating those meals.

Edit: And I like being thankful we got any amount of food at all!

• 2 weeks later...

*I Like* using my 42" TV as a computer monitor

because it is more fun to watch a character

that is a foot tall than it is looking at

one that is only two inches tall....

Yesterday I sensed a chance to be a hero.

I liked feeling a chance to be a hero again. :happy:

I saw a poor maiden. Clearly she was crying inside for help, (hippie way of saying it: she sent out vibes man, like, that mowing the lawn was really a drag on her plans to go hang with friends). :ohmy: A drag on her plans, and I, a knight riding by, in a clean shiny, a car, armor, driving by, I could have stopped and gone to save her from the dragon. :laugh:

Or at best, or least, I could have gotten down off my high horse and grabbed the house's lawn and garden hose to cool her down fast. :devil: I took a cold shower. I ended up spending another day with a lonely heart, which is much better than a broken heart. :cool:

I like it when people who have the ability to learn, first study how these tools work; here, that are available on this website, and see for themselves what they can or can't do. Then reread the, sometimes confusing, manuals to learn what they might have missed and then be learned.

If they have to; they search the WW3 for whatever questions they have, instead of showing off their ability to beg for assistance before they've really examined the manuals. Learn each step to find out how to use NMM, MO2, or Vortex.

If they must use a library index they do, a browser's search engines they do, and search the forum using methodical changes to their search and questions so they find what lays along aisles in the archives. Already answers deep in archives there just waiting for them to read the posts from good people here, whose posts already answers their questions.

I like it when someone whose posted how to's and mods to show that sometimes are awakened from a drift and return to help the newbs, noobs, beginners too. It gives those wizards of the games modding world a sense what they taught may have changed and now they could learn from the young.

I agree all we all really want to do is play the game, introduce new friends to the game, share what we know and make mods for our friends to show them we know what we do.

Now that I remember all that I've learned, and now know, from all the times I did chat with others and learned what I could from their wisdom, I know who my friends are!

And I like that! Friends. Even that it is true we aren't involved in the same games anymore I liked it when we were.

Have a great time! Good Gaming!

I agree.

When I release a mod I like to see when people appreciate my work and if they don't I like to see constructive comments about what they think I should improve.

I released my latest mod 3 days ago and everybody acts as if it did not exist. If I see nobody likes my creation or takes the trouble to leave a productive feedback I will remove it sooner or later like I did with my improved sigil stones mod.