Please friends help me find this mod of the video please

maiqoel

good afternoon!

Forgive my English!

Good friends, please I need help I'm using this weapon mod that has sniper telescopic sight:

Then I remembered that in the past I had a mod Auriels Bow that also had this same telescopic sight but I lost it when I formatted the pc, because I looked for it and I did not find more here in the nexus and in another site, but while looking for this mod I found this video in you tube where the boy has a mod installed that creates the same animation of telescopic sight see the video please:

Notice that the animation is not just the arc but rather the animation mod of telescopic sight: by the fact that it first activates the telescopic sight and then aim with the bow friends so I know it's animation!

Now I ask you guys, please help me, what is the name of this animation mod telescopic sight please where to find the mod, because here in the nexus mod I did not find myself since this morning searching and I did not find friends, please, me Help find this mod because he is great for what I saw in the video and I can use it in any bow also friends, since I thank everyone for their help, thank you!

Note: if you do not know the name of the mod, but here is someone who knows how to create the same mod and can do it for skyrim legendary edition I would always thank, thank you!

Yes my friend, this I know, this scooped bow mod I already have, and it's exactly the telescopic sight animation that stays on top of this mod I want from what I've seen comes from some mod that I still have not figured out what it is if you know it or Please someone else please speak to me, thank you.

Ghost gun mod resource

I understand the friend, the good boy the video has answered the name of the mod, he says that the name of the mod is Ghost gun mod resource, but I already looked for it and found nowhere, and like the vieo and of Korean I researched so much in sites English, Chinese and Korean but I still do not find it, if someone or you know something about this mod please speak thanks friend!

Edited by maiqoel

I looked at the comment section on that vid you shared, it seems you have started a discussion with the vid maker about obtaining the files. Is that correct? If that is the case - then good luck with that. Hopefully they come through and can get you the files you're looking for.

Yes friend I talked to the boy after he had made that comment, and then he gives me the file, but it is not like the video, because as you yourself saw he can carry the Telescopic Sight before pointing the gun and the Mod that step and the same as the others only to load the Telescopic Sight after already pointing, and still with a specific weapon, sorry for expecting to have a great mod, the way and hope that someday someone will create a mod similar to yes it goes Be good, when we can use Telescopic Sight on any weapon without having to edit before friend!