Write your own book. For Xbone(and Pc if you want)

TheFellowOne

Because many authors (such as myself) dont use the bethforums because the site is garbage but do upload mods there. As such the only way to find us is to come here.

yeah but you could just only upload here for beth site is a mess console modding might be in its infancy but how this site looks makes me think paid mods on steam might not been worst could happend (jokes) for it corrupts upload more often and its easly abused report system is perfect too take down any mod you want by just making many accounts and sue bots you can bann mods just by report it

but who knows maybe this so called false reporting was legit reports made by mod authors

Edited by Guest

Occasionally mod authors work together to remove stolen mods (there are a lot of them) but yeah that's why we stay here and only upload mods there but avoid the forums.

yeah most mods are stolen and will also destroy your already broken game

No most are not stolen and my game isnt broken.

Occasionally mod authors work together to remove stolen mods (there are a lot of them) but yeah that's why we stay here and only upload mods there but avoid the forums.

msot of them use nifscope and no perms been asked to that author too use it too mod console wich iknow he will take down the mods

still reason why is most authors on nexus hate idea of console mods and want it gone

also i am pretty sure you play pc ver wich is working

i miss old days no mod thefts

mods was only on pc

all mod authors was happy too share

XD

Edited by Guest

Out of curiosity...

"yeah most mods are stolen and will also destroy your already broken game [...] msot of them use nifscope..."

What's wrong with using nifskope?

it was an example for assets used must still be asked for these authors might not want them too be used for this thing

(iknow its dumb thing for they didnt make your mod) but beth has sometimes over amouth of rules its a bit dubble edged

mod theft will probly always exist but how you react too it can be used for example hunterborn author dont support it but he wont take any action ore responsebility for the stolen mod wich puts the theif in target zone for alot of bullying from uss on consoles for messing up our games and will most likely end up him taking it down and not try again